| A Message from St. John's Mission Council|
| By now, you are likely aware of Governor Mike DeWine’s Mask Order for the state of Ohio. The following information is pertinent to us: |
| All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:|
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members.
| The order only requires those 10 years old or older to wear a mask. Additional exclusions include: |
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports;
- Those who are officiants at religious services;
- Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking.
| I’m writing to let you know that I intend to wear a mask before and after the service. While I preside over the liturgy and preach, I will remove my mask, as the order allows “officiants at religious services” to do so. The church has masks available on the welcome table near the entrance doors for anyone who desires one. |
| As I’ve mentioned recently, these unusual times will continue to require patience of us. In the midst of all the chaos, God has been very good to this church, and the Mission Council had a very positive meeting last night. We are excited about the future, grateful that we can worship together on Sundays, and look forward to finding new and creative ways to fulfill our mission even in these uncharted waters. |
| If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell # at 330-685-5510.|
| Grace and Peace,|
Fr. Bryan & the Mission Council