The Application Period is Now Open for the 2021-2022 Year One Fellows Class!
Many of you know that I serve as the Director of the C.S. Lewis Institute of Northeast Ohio. You may also know that, the heart of our work is a year-long Fellows Program focused on “developing wholehearted disciples of Jesus Christ who will articulate, defend, share, and live their faith in personal and public life.”
This is an excellent program, and I have continued to be involved because I believe it will be very good for Christians and churches in Northeast Ohio and for St. John’s in particular. It is my hope that many of our members will become involved as fellows, mentors, and teachers. If you are interested, please consider applying. You can find a brief description of the program and a link to apply below:
The Fellows Program offers a year of intensive training, including Bible study, classic readings, lectures, group processing, personal spiritual mentoring and accountability—all in the context of a small group of likeminded believers.
Applications are available online at www.cslewisinstitute.org/Northeast_Ohio. The application period typically closes by May 1.
- Each prospective fellow will complete the application and meet for an interview on Zoom with a staff member before acceptance into the program.
- This program is not for everyone, but it is extremely rewarding for those willing and able to make the commitment.
- An Orientation will be held for those accepted into the Fellows Program on a Saturday in early June. The new class will begin their reading and assignments mid-May.
- The Fellows lectures will be held on the first Saturday of each month at alternating locations in Canton and Youngstown.
- The program ends in early June of the following year.
If you would like more information on the program, or if you would like to express your interest in applying during the application period, please visit our NEOH Branch website at clewis-neo.org and fill out the “Request Fellows Program Information” form.